Sale Date: Friday, June 9, 2017 -
This auction is a continuation of Profiles in History’s Animation & Disneyana Auction 94, which begins at 11 am PDT on June 9th, 2017, and will commence immediately following Lot 611 of Auction 94.
Welcome to the Craig Krull Collection of Disneyland Souvenirs! In this vast collection, one of the finest and most comprehensive ever assembled, you will find souvenirs, collectibles, and keepsakes capturing the magic of all your favorite elements of Disneyland, from characters, lands, and attractions to shops and restaurants.
Some highlights include:
- The Mousecar award presented to legendary animator and designer John Hench
- Rare snapshots documenting Disneyland’s July 17, 1955 Opening Day ceremony
- Disneyland Opening Day ticket and 1955 ticket book
- Disneyland attraction props including Ernest S. Marsh Steam Engine #4 sign and horse tack for Main Street trolley horses.
- A spike from the Carolwood Pacific Railroad, the 1/8th scale railroad Walt Disney built in the backyard of his Holmby Hills estate
- Large collection of souvenir plates, glasses, and figurines including ceramics by Eleanore Welborn Art Productions, the first supplier of ceramics to Disneyland.
- Walt Disney letter to actress Dorothy McGuire regarding Old Yeller
- Rare African-themed Disneyland souvenirs
- Massive collection of Disneyland postcards, guidebooks, attraction brochures, and ephemera
- The Mickey Mouse Club costume pieces and concept art by Bruce Bushman
- Disney toys from the 1930s by the Ohio Arts Company.
Also keep in mind that we are happy to assist those who are interested in consigning.
Please contact us with any questions. Thank you for participating, and best of luck to you!