Sale Date: Friday, October 17, 2014 - 11:00 AM
Day 2: Saturday, October 18, 2014 - 11:00 AM
Day 3: Sunday, October 19, 2014 - 11:00 AM
Day 1: Lots 1-499
Day 2: Lots 500-1219
Day 3: Lots 1220-1798
Welcome to Hollywood Auction 65. This sale represents the largest and most diverse offering of Hollywood/Entertainment memorabilia since the legendary MGM Auction of 1970. We have put forth great effort in assembling this incredible selection of material, spanning the silent era to modern film, which we proudly present to you.
Following is just a glimpse of what awaits you within these pages:
- Peter Fonda’s “Captain America” chopper from Easy Rider.
- Ricardo Montalban hero screen-used “Khan” tunic from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- Archive of 14 Houdini signed letters debunking famous psychic “Margery.”
- Stevie Ray Vaughan’s vintage 1973 Fender Telecaster guitar.
- Screen-used hero “Nautilus” undersea rifle from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
- Vivien Leigh “Scarlett O’Hara” black period top from Gone With the Wind.
- Important collection of Gone With the Wind items from MGM Publicist William R. Ferguson.
- Orson Welles signature “podium” jacket from Citizen Kane just discovered in Western Costume Company’s “Star Collection.”
- Clayton Moore’s iconic screen-used “Lone Ranger” mask from The Lone Ranger.
- Collection of nine dinosaurs from the Jurassic Park touring science exhibition, plus a screen-used “sick”
- Triceratops from the first Jurassic Park film.
- Screen-used Jumanji game board from Jumanji.
- Mark Addy “Robert Baratheon” signature hero crown from Game of Thrones season 1.
- Eddie Adams “Munchkin Fiddler” jacket from The Wizard of Oz.
- Sylvester Stallone screen-used boxing gloves used to fight Mr. T. in Rocky III.
- Screen-used “Mighty Mick’s Boxing” banner from Rocky II.
- Grace Kelly “Princess Alexandra” ivory period dress from The Swan.
- Leonardo DiCaprio “Jack Dawson” screen-used signature “King of the World!” coat from Titanic.
- Collection of 12 high-profile costumes and weapons from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
- Sigourney Weaver screen-used “Ripley” jacket from Alien.
- 1st Unit clapperboard from Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining.
- Hero functioning brass “cryptex” with rose box from The Da Vinci Code.
- Actor/Director Jonathan Frakes’ Star Trek Collection featuring his screen-used Starfleet uniform costumes.
- Original “Death Star” Turbolaser Tower miniature from Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.